2006 - Cottage 9 - Detail of B.F. Holden's inscription
The inscription was dated: Sept. 1934 - The stucco exterior siding on this cottage has the following inscription: "B.F. Holden. artist, Sept 1934". This suggest that the stucco was applied in 1934, either by or with the approval of the Farm owner, Frank Holden.
This photo was taken on 26 Sept. 2006 - almost exactly 72 years after the inscription was created.