1882 - Newel post from the Bell Farmhouse
The newel post was salvaged by the Holden family before the house was demolished. - This wooden newel post anchored the railing leading from the front entrance to the second floor of the Bell Farmhouse, and was installed in 1882.
The newel post was donated by Eleanor Holden to the Bell Barn Society on April 28, 2010. It is now on display inside the reconstructed round stone barn.