Welcome to the Bell Barn Photo Gallery

Main Site

3/6
Home / 50 - Lord Brassey Estates / 300 - St. John the Divine Anglican Church and Rectory /

03 - St. John the Divine Church and Bishop's Court

St. John the Divine and Bishop's Court.jpg 02 - <b>Bishops Court and Anglican Church</b> - colour postcardThumbnails04 - <b>St. John the Divine Anglican Church</b> - 1905 magazine cover02 - <b>Bishops Court and Anglican Church</b> - colour postcardThumbnails04 - <b>St. John the Divine Anglican Church</b> - 1905 magazine cover

View of the Anglican Church and Bishop's Court from the Dominion Experimental Farm east of Indian Head.

The Farm's Superintendent's house stands in the foreground left.

SOURCES:

Dominion Experimental Farm

RESEARCH BY:


Frank Korvemaker, Regina, Saskatchewan.