The stone barn situated a mile or so southwest of Indian Head was part of the Sunbeam Farm,so named by Lord Thomas and Lady Anne Brassey in honour of their yacht "Sunbeam", in which hey sailed around the globe in 1876-77.
Although it is presumed that other farm buildings were part of the Sunbeam Farm complex, to date no evidence of them - textual or photographic - has been discovered.
The stone barn was constructed in 1891, and the only only known historic photo of it was taken in 1892. After Lord Brassey sold off his Indian Head holdings, the land that included the Brassey Barn was eventually sold to the May family, which farmed it for over half a century. Shortly after the turn of the 21st century, the farm was sold to David and Ken Rosin, of Pense, Saskatchewan.
Sunbeam yacht - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunbeam_RYS_(1874)
Historic Photo provided by Albert May, Regina
Margaret Hryniuk, Regina, Saskatchewan; Michelle Cabana, Saskatoon, Sask.; and Frank Korvemaker, Regina, Sask.