- 1992 - Bell Barn facing NW - 9 Sept 1992 - CYR photo by Frank Korvemaker
9 September 1992 - View of the Bell Barn from the SE and of the new rail fence built by Dan Walker. (Source: Sask. CYR - Frank Korvemaker)
- 1992 - Bell Barn facing SW - 9 Sept 1992 - CYR photo by Frank Korvemaker
9 September 1992 - View of the Bell Barn from the NE and construction of an addition to the house at the left by Dan Walker. (Source; Sask. CYR - Frank Korvemaker)
- 1995 - Bell Barn - by Ian Kelln
- 1996 - Bell Round Barn
Photo by Larry Easton - # 96262
- 1998 - Bell Barn - N wall detail - 2 April 1998 - CYR photo by Frank Korvemaker
2 April 1998 - The NW corner of the Bell Barn has cracked and starts to fall outward. (Source: Sask. CYR - Frank Korvemaker)
- 1998 - Bell Barn - W wall detail - 2 April 1998 - CYR photo by Frank Korvemaker
2 April 1998 - The western segment of the Bell Barn starts to disintegrate. (Source: Sask. CYR - Frank Korvemaker)
- 1998 - Bell Barn facing NW - 2 April 1998 - CYR photo by Frank Korvemaker
2 April 1998 - View of the south entrance to the Bell Barn, from the SE. (Source: Sask. CYR - Frank Korvemaker)
- 2000s - Air Photo - Bell Barn before dismantling - Dan Walker acreage - ca. 2005.
The Round Stone Barn and attached wooden horse barn (upper right corner within the shelterbelt of trees) before the Bell Barn Project was initiated.
- 2000s - Air Photo - Bell Farm - c.2005
People who lived and worked on the former Bell Farm lands after Major Bell left in 1896 were located within the yellow square. - The original Bell Farm was an area proposed to be 10 miles by 10 miles square, comprising 64,000 acres. The boundaries were as follows: East - three miles east of Highway 56 South - three miles south of the Trans Canada Highway West - seven miles west of Highway 56 North - seven miles north of the Trans Canada Highway The Bell Farm was deliberately sited so that the main line of the Canadian Pacific Railway would run in and east-west direction close to the centre of the farm. Likewise, Major Bell's farmhouse, and the Farm's headquarters, were located close to the centre of the farm. Today, Highway 56 cuts through the centre of the original Bell Farm headquarters complex, approximately one and a half miles north of the Trans Canada junction. This is where the reconstructed Bell Barn is now located. This album includes information on people who bought portions of the Bell Farm and created smaller family farms, closer to the quarter-section (160 acres) farms then being established throughout the West.
- 2006 - Cottage 9 - 26 Sept. 2006
Phto by Frank Korvemaker - This cottage has stucco applied to the exterior. That application was likely done in 1934 by B.F. Holden, as his name and date are inscribed on the exterior.
- 2006 - Cottage 9 - Detail of B.F. Holden's inscription
The inscription was dated: Sept. 1934 - The stucco exterior siding on this cottage has the following inscription: "B.F. Holden. artist, Sept 1934". This suggest that the stucco was applied in 1934, either by or with the approval of the Farm owner, Frank Holden. This photo was taken on 26 Sept. 2006 - almost exactly 72 years after the inscription was created.
- 2006 - Original loft window - exterior view - 30 June 2006
Four wooden windows provided ventilation for the loft. - The four wooden loft windows were made with a double layer of wood, nailed together for strength. These windows were apparently fastened with hooks. For modern convenience in operating the Bell Barn as a tourist attraction, heavy duty metal hinges enable the replica windows to be easily opened and closed as required.
- 2007 - Original loft window - interior view - 17 May 2007
Repairs around the loft window openings were done with bricks, rather than stone. - The windows were made in two layers. The interior layer consisted of seven horizontal boards. The exterior boards were nailed in a chevron pattern. Large square nails were used, and those were bent over on the interior for extra strength.
- 2008 - Bell Barn - segment of original interior curved joist
The letter "M & M 6072" painted on this beam may be a form of shipping code. - A number of laminated wooden beams were nailed in a curved pattern to enable the floor and roof structure to be constructed. During the ban dismantling in April 2008, one of those beams was found to include the following letters: "M & M 6072: It is possible that these beams were prefabricated in Minnesota and shipped to Indian Head by train, with the letters and numbers referring to a rail car on the St. Paul, Minneapolis and Manitoba Railway. This salvaged beam is on display inside the reconstructed Bell Barn.
- 2008 - Members of Bell Barn Society with original 1882 window frame - April 2008
L-R: Bruce Olesen, Thor Johnson, Frank Korvemaker, Jerry Willerth - photo by Dayle Bowman - The original 1882 window was salvaged for display, and for use in designing the 36 replacement windows that were incorporated into the reconstructed round stone barn. The original windows had a single thin pane of glass, which was subject to easy breakage. Therefore, much stronger glass blocks were inserted in the new windows.