Grade 2 Resources
- Welcome to Indian Head, Saskatchewan - Beautiful Historic Indian Head — Official link to town of Indian Head, Saskatchewan that contains information about the town and its amenities, schools, town activities, photographs of the town, and street map.
- Canadian Pioneers Lesson Plans — Links to K-8 lesson plans and activities supporting pioneers theme.
- Playground Map — This is a lesson idea that will help develop mapping skills and sense of direction.
- Grade Two — Interactive website where students can generate their own information pages about their community and town, that can be saved to school computers. Also provincial and other Canadian social studies activities.
- Grade 2 — Social Studies: Writing Stories About Our Community — Activity and lesson ideas to support the theme Our Communities.
- Our natural surroundings — This is a lesson plan that promotes and encourages recycling. It is planned for Kindergarten but can easily be adapted for the needs of Grade 2.